I joined a swap on Swap-bot called “Would you rather?”. It’s a fun email swap, where you need to answer to some questions. All of them starts with “Would you rather?”. Here are my answers, have fun with reading it.
- Would you rather be an unknown major league baseball player or a famous badminton star?
Badminton star. Just because I prefer badminton 😀 If I were famous, probably I wouldn’t have life, but still, I stay at badminton, haha
- Would you rather go without TV or junk food the rest of your life?
Hmmm… maybe TV. Nowadays you can watch TV online as well 😀 But anyway, I love eating, and sometimes unfortunately I eat junk food. Though nowadays I prefer eating better food. It’s mainly because when I was in the USA for the first time (I have been there 5 times), on my 10 days roadtrip I ate 8 times at McDonald’s! I got bored of it for my whole life! I rarely go there since that time. OK, I love the French fries, and the ice cream is also good. In the USA I loved the breakast burrito, yammyamm.
- Would you rather spend the day at an amusement park or lazing on the beach?
Amusement park! 😀 I have a very light and sensitive skin, so if I’m on the beach for a day, then I’ll be a lobster. And, I’m kinda an active person, I wouldn’t be able to be in one place for a day with doing nothing. And an amusement park gives more adrenaline!
- Would you rather be fluent in all languages or be a master of every musical instrument?
Languages, because then I can know more people.
- Would you rather sing a song in front of complete strangers or your closest friends?
Well… if I have to do it alone, maybe in front of strangers 😀 I don’t have a good voice, so I don’t want to be joked about my voice among my friends 😀
- Would you rather own your own boat or your own plane?
Plane *.* I love planes, and I love flying. And by plane you can go to anywhere, but with boat… not that easily.
- Would you rather meet the president of the United States or a movie star?
Maybe a movie star. I’m not that interested in politics, so I’m not that excited to meat any politicians 😀 On the other hand, if I met a movie star, I would have no idea what to talk about :’D I guess they get a lot of silly questions from their fans, so I wouldn’t like to be one of them 😀
- Would you rather spend two weeks stuck in a psychiatric hospital or stuck in an airport?
Wow, what a question! Airport of course. Well, once I stayed in an airport for 16 hours, as I run out of money so I couldn’t pay for my accommodation for a night in Lombok, Indonesia xD It wasn’t that bad, although there were so many annoying flies that I couldn’t sleep during the night.
- If you had to give up one thing for the rest of your life, would it be brushing your hair or brushing your teeth?
Brushing my hair. I heard after a while the hair becomes self-cleaning. Teeth won’t.
- Would you rather spend 20 years in prison and be exonerated as innocent or be put away for four years (despite your innocence) and be considered guilty forever?
I don’t really care about others’ opinion, so I would say 4 years. Unfortunately, if you stayed in a prison (even for a month, even for 10 years), you will have a more difficult time to find a job, so even you’re exonerated as innocent, they won’t trust you. In prisons people can learn crafting, and get qualifications, so maybe I would learn something as well, and use it in my life. There was a bank robber who left the prison after a „few” years, and he learnt pottery. Now he’s earning his money from that.
What are YOUR answers? 😉