There is a new swap on Swapbot which I joined, and found pretty interesting to share with you. A few weeks ago I joined the 6th round of Would You Rather game, and now I did with the 9th round as well. I hope you will enjoy reading my answers. Don’t hesitate to share your opinion and answers! 😉
- Would you rather be able to teleport anywhere or be able to read minds?
Be able to read minds. So many people made me disappointed, so I would really like to know why they are talking with me or what they are going to do with me in ther future. On the other hand, reading minds would be boring as well, just have a look at Edward from Twilight, hahahaha
- Would you rather die in 20 years with no regrets or die in 50 years with many regrets?
20 years with no regret. I don’t really want to be alive at the age of 75 to be honest. The food we eat is so unhealthy that I don’t think I or my generation will live such a long life.
- Would you rather be feared by all or loved by all?
Loved by all. Who doesn’t want it?
- Would you rather know when you are going to die or how you are going to die? (You can’t change the time or method of your death.)
Well, I say I would like to know how I’m going to die. Of course I cannot change the method, but at least I can try to prevent it. For example, if I know I’m going to die in cancer, then I’d try to eat more healthy and have a special diet. I like watching documentaries and once I saw one about special diseases, mostly with cancer. People told they switched to a special diet and their results became better and better and they could survive their illness.
- Would you rather be transported permanently 500 years into the future or 500 years into the past?
500 years into the past. In my opinion our life is worse and worse. I don’t want to think what in 2517 happens… I guess by that time humans will live in the sky, there will be sky cities and so, because by that time the ground will be ruined. Maybe there will be only robots and probably money won’t exist anymore. Who knows… I’m really against of the technology-lead world, where people don’t care about each others, and their phone is more important than their friends.
- Would you rather never be able to use a touchscreen or never be able to use a keyboard and mouse?
I would rather get rid of the touchscreen 😀 I also prefer the old phones, but sadly the new smartphones are not like that. On the other hand I don’t use mouse, I use the touchpad on my laptop, and I’m totally fine with it.
- Would you rather be able to control fire or water?
Hmmm, maybe water.
- Would you rather have everything you eat be too salty or not salty enough no matter how much salt you add?
A few years back I would have said everything to be too salty, but now I choose not salty. I remember coming back to Hungary from India after 4 months, where I used so much chili that I didn’t feel whether the food is salty or not, so I just didn’t use that much salt. When I come home from abroad, my mother likes cooking some dishes for me I like, so as usual, she asked me and I said a Hungarian meal. She usually doesn’t cook with that much salt, but when I got home from India, I realized how much salt she uses. I couldn’t eat her foods for weeks, because I got used to not putting salt into my foods.
- Would you rather have hands that kept growing as you got older or feet that kept growing as you got older?
Hands 😀 I already have too big feet, so finding a good shoes is challenging. In Indonesia and in India I couldn’t find a shoes for myself (or only a few at some special shops), because my feet is so big.
- Would you rather have unlimited sushi for life or unlimited tacos for life? (both are amazingly delicious and can be any type of sushi / taco you want)
OMG, I would go for tacos! 😀 Though I don’t really like the shells, or I have just not eaten the right one 😀 I ate many Mexican foods in the American summer camp where I was working for 5 summers, including tacos. We usually had Taco Tuesdays, but the taco shells we used weren’t so good. Maybe because we always ordered the cheapest one. I ate wraps instead.